“The rates of autism have been going up exactly in step with the rise in glyphosate usage in core crops. It’s a stunning correlation.” -Stephanie Seneff, PhD
Dr. Stephanie Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist at MIT. She holds a degree in biology, and a PhD in electrical engineering and computer science from MIT. Her current research interests are on the role of nutritional deficiencies and toxic chemicals in disease, with a focus on the mineral sulfur and the herbicide glyphosate. She is the author of a new book titled Toxic Legacy: How the Weedkiller Glyphosate is Destroying Our Health and the Environment.
Dr. Seneff is a brilliant and brave scientist. The first half of our interview is about her revelatory research on glyphosate. It’s a much bigger problem than most people realize. In the second half of our interview she discusses her evidence-based concerns about the long-term effects of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines.
This interview was censored/deleted by YouTube. Enjoy!
- Researching toxic links to autism [2:00]
- In 2012 she discovers glyphosate and RoundUp [5:12]
- The “correlation does not equal causation” cliche
- The US uses more glyphosate per person than any other country [11:08]
- How long does glyphosate stay in the environment? [13:12]
- Mexico banning glyphosate by 2024 [15:13]
- “Non-GMO” food is not glyphosate free [16:37]
- The highest glyphosate foods (one is hummus!) [18:35]
- What glyphosate does to your body [20:34]
- How glyphosate interferes with gluten and casein digestion [25:56]
- How to protect yourself and detoxify glyphosate [28:57]
- Eat high sulfur foods like garlic and cruciferous vegetables [34:25]
- Cancer to the Rescue? [36:56]
- Additional helpful anti-glyphosate foods [38:00]
- Glyphosate’s possible link to brain disease [39:21]
- Glycine could help [40:12]
- Dr. Seneff’s concerns about the long term risks of mRNA vaccines [41:44]
- Spike protein is not harmless, it is extremely toxic [45:51]
- The mechanisms by which mRNA can be converted into DNA [49:00]
- The spike protein myocarditis connection [54:45]
- The spike protein autoimmune disease connection [55:52]
- How your innate immune system protects you against infection [1:00:00]
- Antibody-dependent Enhancement (vaccine backfire) [1:03:05]
- D-dimer testing shows evidence of blood clots after mRNA vaccine [1:04:41]
- Highly specific vaccine-produced antibodies don’t recognize variants [1:06:30]
- Unprecedented censorship against doctors and scientists [1:11:15]
- Israel agreed to not track vaccine reactions [1:14:25]
- Dispelling fear with the truth [1:15:38]
Get Dr. Stephanie Seneff’s book:
Toxic Legacy: How the Weedkiller Glyphosate Is Destroying Our Health and the Environment
Read Dr. Seneff’s insightful cancer article:
Cancer to the Rescue?
Read Dr. Seneff’s paper co-authored with Dr. Greg Nigh:
Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19
Dr. Charles Hoff reports D-dimer verified blood clotting in 62% of his patients after COVID-19 vaccination
See my COVID-19 resource page for more interviews with doctors and scientists
…Beat Cancer Kitchen: My New Recipe Book, Deliciously Simple Plant-Based Anti-Cancer Recipes Get it on Amazon here Beat Cancer Daily 365 Days of Inspiration, Encouragement, and Action Steps to Survive and Thrive Get it on Amazon here
I've interviewed over 60 people who've healed all types and stages of cancer. Check them out here. Or use the search bar to find survivors of specific cancer types.
I also created a coaching program for cancer patients, caregivers and anyone who is serious about prevention called SQUARE ONE. It contains the step-by-step strategies used by myself and everyone I know who has healed cancer with nutrition and natural, non-toxic therapies.
Watch SQUARE ONE Module 1 for free here
(((c)))Chris Beat Cancer is reader-supported. If you purchase a product through a link on this site I may receive compensation from the affiliate partner (like Amazon). Your support helps fund this blog and my mission so my team and I can continue to do the work that we do. Thank you!