Tara Mann courageously left a six-figure income as a pharmaceutical rep when she discovered that cancer can be healed with nutrition and natural therapies. She also converted to a plant-based diet.
Now she runs Cancer Crackdown, a non-profit that helps cancer patients find natural and alternative therapies that are right for them and supports them in their healing journey.
In our interview, Tara explains what pharmaceutical reps do, how they make money, how they influence doctors, the reasons she had to quit, and how she helps cancer patients navigate the world of alternative therapies.
Note: We had a few audio glitches (Oh Skype…), so there are a few points where you may need to turn up the volume when the sound level drops.
– What pharmaceutical reps do [1:30]
– The surprising way they get access to, win favor with, and influence doctors [3:31]
– How pharmaceutical reps get paid [5:08]
– How much pharmaceutical reps influence doctors [5:58]
– The documentary film that opened her eyes and changed her life [6:58]
– “More people make a living off cancer each year, than die of cancer” [8:00]
– Tara begins to research the cancer industry and the pharmaceutical industry [8:45]
– Tara starts the Cancer Crackdown support group [9:46]
– Tara makes the decision to leave her career and a six-figure income to help cancer patients heal with nutrition and natural non-toxic therapies [13:31]
Selected links from the interview:
Why I don’t race for the cure (or support most cancer charities)
Dying to Have Known (The movie that changed her life. Watch it!)
Cancer: Step Outside the Box by Ty Bollinger
More info about the Gerson Therapy here
Cancer Crackdown is a charity worthy of your support. So please give!
Connect with Tara at http://www.cancercrackdown.org
I've interviewed over 60 people who've healed all types and stages of cancer. Check them out here. Or use the search bar to find survivors of specific cancer types.
I also created a coaching program for cancer patients, caregivers and anyone who is serious about prevention called SQUARE ONE. It contains the step-by-step strategies used by myself and everyone I know who has healed cancer with nutrition and natural, non-toxic therapies.